NovaTuff offers high solids, high build, fast drying industrial coatings designed to protect steel and concrete in industrial exposures. These epoxy coatings are ideal for maintenance painting and fabrication shop applications, indoor and outdoor environments. The high solids content ensures adequate protection of sharp edges, corners, and welds. The product can be applied directly to marginally prepared steel surfaces. It can be used in applications where chemical and corrosive resistance is required and where moisture may prevent the use of other coatings.
Pipeline & Tanks
NovaTuff has excellent anti-corrosive and protective coating for tanks, pipelines, cooling towers, vats, floors, and steel or concrete structures, including coatings that can even be used under constant spillage, immersion conditions or highly abrasive applications. Designed to protect steel and concrete that is submerged in saltwater such as offshore oil equipment and other marine applications, NovaTuff can solve a variety of coating needs.
- Provides a secure barrier to water penetration.
- Chemical and abrasion resistant.
- Adheres even to damp surfaces.
- Smooth nonporous surface which allows dirt to wash off for easy cleaning.
- 100% adhesion of product to substrate.
- Outstanding application properties.
- Developed to withstand extreme corrosive and abrasive conditions.
- Excellent outdoor durability.
- Easy to clean.
- Chemical resistant.
- Suitable for use in USDA inspected facilities.
- Acceptable for immersion in salt and fresh water, traffic and extreme climates.
- Will not support the growth of algae,mildew or black mold.
- Highly resistant to acids, solvents, caustics,hydrocarbons, and salt spray.
- Provides excellent protection against acids, bases and petroleum-based products.
- Does not support the growth of fungi.
Spend more time operating your equipment and less time maintaining it, with NovaTuff Coatings equipment and marine coatings.